- Visit the new exhibition "Trailblazing: Women in Canada since 1867" and the permanent gallery, as well as a panel discussion on the exhibition development process for "Trailblazing" and prepping it to go on tour.
- An exciting panel of 5 speakers discussing operating a new museum, a traditional living history site, and two historic sites
- "Highlights" tour to Doon Heritage Village
- Design Studio tour
Students have the option to order a bagged lunch that will be available to them at the museum.
Deadline to sign up is October 16th. The only cost to students is a $10 deposit.
Art Gallery of Hamilton and Dundurn National Historic Site - November 10, 2017
- A tour of the collections vault and exhibition space of the Chedoke Collection of Inuit Art
- Hear talks on creating programming, exhibitions, and special events at a large historic site and learn about extensive restoration of the building. Also visit the off-site collections vault. All of this takes place at Dundurn National Historic Site and the Hamilton Military Museum!
Deadline to sign up is November 6th. Cost to students is $10 deposit, and cost of their own lunch in Hamilton.